Join me for a 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better,
The holidays are a ton of fun, and frankly, I don’t think it’s the time to be dieting or feeling bad about the food and drink you enjoy with loved ones. That being said, it can be tough to break out of that habit when the calendar flips to January 1.
Luckily for you, I have a simple, tasty, and really effective solution that can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy, and help budge that pudge in less than a week.
And as a member of the Health Living Community, you have access to this program for half price!
Over the past few years, I’ve used some of the principals I will share with you during this simple 5-day detox to help my clients:
- Improve digestion
- Reduce pain
- Balance hormones
- Reduce exposure to toxins
- Lose weight
- Improve sleep
- Clear up skin issues
- Reduce cravings
- And so much more
And for the first time ever, I’m offering these guidelines in a very affordable group program that will not only help you kick off the new year with a leap toward your health goals, but also do it within a supportive community.
My 5-Day New Year’s Detox is perfect for you if:
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on holiday sweets and treats (more peppermint bark, anyone?)
- You don’t want to go to extremes to get your health back on track
- You want to learn a healthier way of eating, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch (Salted Caramel Mocha, perhaps?)
- Your favorite clothes feel too tight and you’re inching towards the ‘fat’ side of your closet
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
We’ll kick off on January 13 and detox until January 17. Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab 2020 by the horns.
If you’ve never detoxed before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. This detox program is specifically designed to make things simple for detox beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
What you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- Done for you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A LIVE “what’s next” call near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’
- Community forum where you can connect with me and other detoxers to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
- Shopping list template with tricks to save time and money
- Deepen Your Detox handbook so you can personalize your detox experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- Eating Out Guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve. Pinky swear.
In the winter, it’s important to remember that it’s cold out! Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting over the holidays. It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean meats, legumes and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they want to eat like this all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m really busy – will this program work for me?
Yes, I get it; we’re ALL busy these days. But the reality is that feeling heavy and frustrated isn’t helping you squeeze more productivity into your day. This detox is quick, easy, and WILL make a difference. Many of my clients have told me that their families have just eaten all the foods along with them with little to no complaints. Plus, a 5-Day detox is much quicker than most programs you’ll find out there, and I’ve created a lot of done-for-you materials to make this as easy as possible.
How do I know if I need a detox?
Detoxing is a personal decision, and it’s something that I do on a regular basis for a number of reasons. First, I just love the way I feel after I take a break from eating unhealthy foods and focusing on getting high-quality nutrients in every meal.
Second, the reality is that our world is becoming increasingly polluted. We ingest toxins through the water we drink, the air we breathe, and even the materials that are around us. Then add in the chemicals that we have in our homes and workplaces, and that means pretty much everyone is carrying a toxic load.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. (Um, yuck.) When toxins stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose those stubborn symptoms until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
What kind of results should I expect?
My clients tell me that they best thing about eating this way is that they never realized how bad they were feeling until they started feeling better than ever before. Many of them share that they wake up feeling like they have more energy than they know what to do with, their skin clears up, and they feel awesome in their clothes.
Isn’t it time to try something different?
The New Year’s Group 5-Day Detox starts on January 13.
All the detox materials, recipes, handouts, online virtual community, plus tons of lovin’ support from me are just $97
But as a member of the Health Living Community your price is just $49!
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
If we haven’t met, let me briefly introduce myself.
My name is Genevieve White. I healed myself from years of living with digestive upset, chronic fatigue, and all-over pain. My personal experience led me to leave a comfortable job in marketing to help others living with chronic symptoms get their lives back.