Join me for a 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Increase Your Energy,
Most of us have been spending much more time at home lately with little to do. Naturally, this leads to overeating, stress eating and giving in to our sugar cravings.
Some of us have been taking this time to do a spring-cleaning of our homes, which is great! But, what about a spring cleaning of our bodies?
If you notice:
- You’re craving sugar, carbs, and other junk food…
- Your jeans are tighter than they used to be..
- Your skin has been breaking out…
- You’re more tired throughout the day…
It’s time for a gentle but effective detox so you can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy and budge that pudge!
Over the past few years, I’ve used some of the principals I will share with you during this simple 5-day detox to help my clients:
- Improve digestion
- Reduce pain
- Balance hormones
- Reduce exposure to toxins
- Lose weight
- Improve sleep
- Clear up skin issues
- Reduce cravings
- And so much more
And for the first time ever, I’m offering these guidelines in a very affordable self-guided program.
With my 5-Day Detox, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the cookies more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
What you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural detox processes
- A training video where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the detox details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- Done for you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s next
- A “what’s next” video near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’ (or the closest thing we’ve got these days)
- Q&A where you can connect with me to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end
- Shopping list template with tricks to save time and money
- Deepen Your Detox handbook so you can personalize your detox experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- Eating Out Guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you’re venturing back out to restaurants (or ordering in)
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve. Pinky swear.
In the winter, it’s important to remember that it’s cold out! Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the feasting over the holidays. It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
My 5-Day Detox plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean meats, legumes and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they want to eat like this all the time.
Isn’t it time to try something different?
The spring detox is available now!
You’ll get all the detox materials, recipes, handouts, and access to me for just $47
Sign up by June 14 to get the early bird price of just $37!
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
If we haven’t met, let me briefly introduce myself.
My name is Genevieve White. I healed myself from years of living with digestive upset, chronic fatigue, and all-over pain. My personal experience led me to leave a comfortable job in marketing to help others living with chronic symptoms get their lives back.